Profusely illustrated by Gary Gianni
Published by Arete Editions.
This last copy of the Fine Edition we have available includes the optional slipcase.
A strange tale of loss, magic and Sherlock Holmes by Neil Gaiman, with forty pen-and-ink drawings by Gary Gianni.
Typeset in hot metal Monotype Baskeerville and Gill Sans by Effra Press and Typefoundry and letterpress printed in three workings on Mohawk Superfine paper by Hand & Eye Editions.
- A full colour, giclée frontispiece tipped in.
- Full bound with a ribbed spine in off-white goatskin by Richard Tong at Ludlow Bookbinders to a design by Richard Tong and Gary Gianni.
- Foil blocked on front and spine.
- Presented in a black book cloth slipcase with a foil blocked leather panel on its front.
- 250 copies numbered and signed by author and artist.
The Fine Edition
- Full bound in book cloth by Green Street Bindery with three-colour design by Gary Gianni foil blocked on the front board.
- 500 numbered copies signed by the artist
- Gary Gianni
- Neil Gaiman
- 84 pages
- In Print