Dust jacket and interior illustrations by Juliana Kolesova.
Published by Suntup Editions.
About the Book:
A terrifying thriller of supernatural evil, The Omen by David Seltzer is the novelization of his screenplay for the film that spawned one of the most successful horror franchises of all time.
World-renowned diplomat Jeremy Thorn and his wife Katherine have just welcomed the newest member of their family: their beautiful son, Damien. A cherubic boy with fair features, Damien appears to be the picture of innocence, but as he grows, so too do the violent, unexplained incidents, from fatal accidents to suicides. Soon Jeremy and Katherine will learn the horrible truth of the terror that seems to follow their family wherever they go, and which was foretold two thousand years ago.
First published as a Signet paperback in June 1976, David Seltzer’s novelization hit bookshelves two weeks before the movie’s release. While novelizations of screenplays and teleplays had long been a part of the publishing landscape, the art form hit its peak with The Omen when the paperback sold three and a half million copies, an unprecedented achievement at the time, making The Omen one of the bestselling books of the year..
- 6” x 9” trim size.
- 272 Pages.
- Limited to 750 copies.
- Full cloth smyth-sewn binding.
- Two-hits foil stamping.
- New exclusive afterword, "My Deal with the Devil," by David Seltzer.
- Six full color illustrations by Juliana Kolesova.
- Dust jacket featuring wraparound artwork by Juliana Kolesova (the only edition featuring the dust jacket).
- Signed by Juliana Kolesova.
- Endsheets are embossed Rainbow paper.
- Printed offset on archival Cougar Vellum paper.
- Housed in a durable acrylic-coated embossed paper covered slipcase.
- Bookmark with all pre-orders.