Published by SST Publications.
“Ben Baldwin has illustrated some of the most important books of my career, and there’s a very good reason for that. His art is brilliant, imaginative and downright magical. I’m in awe of his gift.”
“Ben's art is sharp and evocative and implies more than what you see. His talent is primarily as a dream maker.”
—Joe R. Lansdale
Refractions is the first art book by the award-winning artist Ben Baldwin featuring never before published work. Where the celestial turns bestial, this book collects together a spectrum of images of dissolution and transformation from the hidden depths of the unconsciousness.
Featuring an exclusive introduction by Paul Meloy written especially for this edition.
Signed & Numbered Oversized Limited Hardcover Edition:
- Limited to only 100 signed and hand-numbered copies worldwide
- Introduction by Paul Meloy
- Personally signed by Ben Baldwin and Paul Meloy on a specially designed full colour illustrated signature page
- Oversized 8.5" x 11" trim size
- Unjacketed hardcover with four-colour laminated cover
- Printed in full colour throughout on 170gsm Silk Art paper
- Bound with full colour endpapers and colour head & tail bands
- Sewn binding for increased durability
- Never before published work
- Ben Baldwin
- Ben Baldwin
- SST Publications
- In Print