We're happy to announce that we've locked in copies of the Lividian signed limited edition of Robert McCammon's Southern Gothic novel, Gone South.
About the Book:
Gone South. In Vietnam Vets’ parlance, it means screwed-up, crazy. In the Deep South of the United States, it means dead.
Dan Lambert’s experiences in Vietnam have left him no stranger to psychological wounds or death. Years later, they have also left him divorced, broke, unemployed—and on the run. For Dan, to his shock and his shame, has become a murderer.
There is a $15,000 reward on his head—a reward that two weird bounty hunters will stop at nothing to get: a reward that doesn’t interest the brutally disfigured Arden Halliday. For Arden is after a different prize—one that she hopes to find deep in the dangerous swamps of Louisiana.
Joining forces, Arden and Lambert head south—he to hide and she to seek. Yet there they will both become discoverers—of the dregs of American society, bloody violence, drug smuggling—and a curious destiny…
- Full-color wrap-around dust jacket artwork by François Vaillancourt
- Full-color frontispiece by François Vaillancourt
- Thirteen interior illustrations by François Vaillancourt
- An original foreword by Michael Koryta
- Introduction by Robert McCammon
Deluxe Production Features:
- Offset printed on an acid-free archival quality paper stock
- A fine binding
- Hot foil stamping on the front cover and spine
- Smyth-sewn to create a more durable binding
- Twine head and tail bands
- High-quality endpapers
- Sewn-in satin ribbon page marker
- Custom-made slipcase stamped with hot foil and featuring a unique die-cut window
- Signed by Robert McCammon, Michael Koryta, and François Vaillancourt
- Limited to 750 signed and numbered copies