(preorder—to be published in January 2023)
Dust jacket and interior illustrations by Dirk Berger.
Introduction by Jeff Strand.
Published by Lividian Publications.
“Best outright horror novelist? Bentley Little, in a walk. The best thing about Little is that he can go from zero to surreal in 6.0 seconds.”
— Stephen King
Lividian Publications is publishing a new, huge limited edition of Bentley Little’s classic horror novel, The Store. We’ve locked in a very few copies.
- There is a limit of one copy per person/household.
- This title must be ordered by itself.
Lividian Publications is pleased to announce our signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of The Store by Bentley Little, which will be shipping in early December. Exclusive to our edition is an original foreword by Jeff Strand and a brand new introduction by the author, plus sixteen original black and white illustrations, a color frontispiece, and a full-color wrap-around dust jacket painting by Dirk Berger.
About the Book:
Juniper, Arizona, is an off-the-map town the retail giant called The Store has chosen for its new location. Now everything you could possibly want is under one roof, at unbelievable prices. But you’d better be careful what you wish for. This place demands something of its customers that goes beyond brand loyalty. At The Store, one-stop shopping has become last-stop shopping.
Bill Davis is the only one in town who senses the evil lurking within The Store, but he can’t stop his two teenage daughters from taking jobs there and falling under the frightening influence of its sadistic manager. When Bill finally takes a stand, he will get much more than he bargained for…
- Sixteen black and white interior illustrations by Dirk Berger
- Full-color dust jacket artwork by Dirk Berger
- Full-color frontispiece by Dirk Berger
- Original foreword by Jeff Strand
- Brand new introduction by Bentley Little
Deluxe Production Features:
- Offset printed on an acid-free archival quality paper stock
- Fine cloth binding
- Hot foil stamping on the front cover and spine
- Smyth-sewn to create a more durable binding
- Twine head and tail bands
- High-quality endpapers
- Sewn-in satin ribbon page marker
- Custom-made slipcase stamped with hot foil and featuring a unique die-cut window
- Signed by Bentley Little, Jeff Strand, and Dirk Berger
- Limited to 750 signed and numbered copies
About the Author:
Bentley Little was born in Arizona a month after his mother attended the world premiere of Psycho. He received his BA in Communications and MA in English and Comparative Literature at California State University Fullerton. His Master’s thesis was the novel The Revelation, which was later published and won the Bram Stoker Award in 1991. Since then, he has written many more novels and his work has been translated into seven different languages. Several of his novels have been optioned for film.
- Dirk Berger
- Bentley Little
- 512 pages
- Lividian Publications