(preorder—to be published in March 2024)
Dust jacket and interior illustrations by Eli John.
Published by SST Publications.
About the Book:
An Instant New York Times Bestseller
New York Times bestselling author Grady Hendrix takes on the haunted house in a thrilling new novel that explores the way your past—and your family—can haunt you like nothing else.
When Louise finds out her parents have died, she dreads going home. She doesn’t want to leave her daughter with her ex and fly to Charleston. She doesn’t want to deal with her family home, stuffed to the rafters with the remnants of her father’s academic career and her mother’s lifelong obsession with puppets and dolls. She doesn’t want to learn how to live without the two people who knew and loved her best in the world.
Most of all, she doesn’t want to deal with her brother, Mark, who never left their hometown, gets fired from one job after another, and resents her success. Unfortunately, she’ll need his help to get the house ready for sale because it’ll take more than some new paint on the walls and clearing out a lifetime of memories to get this place on the market.
But some houses don’t want to be sold, and their home has other plans for both of them . . .
Like his novels The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires and The Final Girl Support Group, How to Sell a Haunted House is classic Hendrix: equal parts heartfelt and terrifying—a gripping new read from “the horror master” (USA Today).
Signed Limited Hardcover Edition:
- Limited to only 500 signed and hand-numbered copies
- Personally signed by Grady Hendrix and Eli John on a specially designed full-colour illustrated signature page
- Larger 6.14” x 9.21” trim size
- Printed on a heavier 100gsm acid-free paper
- Bound in premium cloth with coloured head and tail bands
- Featuring five full-colour interior illustrations printed on a special silk art stock & tipped into the book
- Hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
- Offset printed and bound with full-colour endpapers
- Sewn binding for increased durability
- Dust jacket artwork and interior illustrations by Eli John
- Grady Hendrix
- SST Publications
- Pre Order