|Trade Edition||SOLD OUT|
|Lettered Edition||SOLD OUT|
|Deluxe Limited Edition||SOLD OUT|
Illustrated by Bob Eggleton
We're proud to announce a new addition to the Subterranean Press Signature Series of Deluxe Limited Editions.
Necroscope is one of the most popular vampire novels of the past twenty years, spawning more than a dozen sequels, and establishing Brian Lumley as a master of edge of your seat, fast-paced horror.
We've commissioned none other than Bob Eggleton to illustrate the definitive edition of Necroscope.
Here's what Bob has planned for our edition:
- A full-color, wraparound dust jacket
- Ten full-page black and white interior illustrations
- Four full-color interior illustrations
- One full-color gatefold (pull-out) interior illustration
- Black and white endsheets
- Assorted black and white vignette and spot illustrations
And those are just for the Deluxe Limited Edition.
Each copy of the Lettered Edition will also have an original, one-of-a-kind Necroscope “skull” illustration by Bob on the title page.
Signed Trade Edition: cloth bound, with full-color plates
Deluxe Limited Edition: leatherbound, with all of the features of the Signed Trade Edition, plus a custom slipcase and an extra full-color gatefold illustration
Lettered Edition: Only 52 traycased copies, leatherbound, with an original Necroscope sketch by Bob Eggleton